Hellenic Alexandrian Ritual of the Pentagram
I. The Hellenistic Cross
- Stand in the Center, equipped with Athame.
- Extend the arms in the form of the Tau Cross, and vibrate: ΕΙΣΑΙ
- With the instrument in right hand, touch the forehead, and vibrate: ΣΤΦΑΝΟΣ
- Touch the genital area, and vibrate: ΒΑΣΙΛΕΙΑ
- Touch the right shoulder and vibrate: και-ΔΥΝΑΜΙΣ
- Touch the left shoulder and vibrate: και-ΔΟΞΑ
- Touch breasts and vibrate: Συνεργος
II. Setting of the Wards of Power
- Draw an invoking pentagram before you. Touch your forehead with the Athame.
- Extend your Athame out, turn to the East and vibrate: ΜεΘυδωτην
- Turn to the South and vibrate: Ιερωτατος
- Turn to the West and vibrate: Παμμητιερα
- Turn to the North and vibrate: Κεροεσσα
- Say: "I am a Child of Earth & Starry Heaven; Love is the Law, Love under Will"
- Stand in the form of a Pentagram and say in a firm voice:
Before me - ΕΡΜΗΣ
Behind me - ΑΦΡΟΔΙΤΑ
On my right hand - ΗΦΑΕΣΤΟΣ
On my left hand - ΔΗΜΗΤΡΑ
Above me - ΑΠΟΛΛΟΝ
Below me - ΠΕΡΣΕΦΟΝΕ
About me flames the Star of Five
And within me burn the Powers of the Sphinx
- Now, you may perform whatever magical effects you desire.