G.O.T.T. Membership Information
Thank you for your interest in the Gnostic Order of Threskian Templars.
The Aspirant/Glorian Degrees are the first grades of Initiation. Advancement to the 1st Degree shall be after a minimum of 7 months as a Glorian. A more strict & disciplined process of grading attains the 2nd and 3rd Degrees. The LD degree is linking component to the 3rd degree, the nature of which cannot be commented upon.
Degrees of the 4th and higher are by invitation from the Hierophant-Archmagos only. A ritual of initiation performed by the G.O.T.T. and the Invisible Grove enters all degrees. There is also an Aspirant self-initiation ritual for those who are unable to attend a physical Initiation ritual.
Initiates of the 2nd Degree can officially take students. The student’s progress is recorded and turned in to the Hierophant-Archmagos. Finished Degrees receive certificates of completion, with the signature and seal of the Hierophant-Archmagos.
0 Degree: Aspirant*/Glorian
1st Degree: Protogonos (Mageia tou he Thiasos)
2nd Degree: Mystagogos (Hieron tou he Thiasos)
3rd Degree: Pantos Psyche (Archieron tou he Theotites)
Linking Degree: Deukalionos
The First Step
Fill out the G.O.T.T. preliminary membership form and send it to the E.O.C.T.O. Office of the Kerux. Once your application is received, the Invisible Grove will contact you for a brief consultation. Rarely are applications refused—this consultation is for the Candidate to gain more information. Then, if approved, you will receive your Aspirants Package. This will have additional information for you, as well as contact information for the E.O.C.T.O.
In your application, please state where you reside. Distance Membership is available to those who are not in the Minnesota/South Dakota region of the U.S.
G.O.T.T. Preliminary Membership Application
Answer the following questions as honestly as you can. Misinformation and/or falsified information will result in automatic refusal of acceptance.
- Full name, Age, Address and Phone Number. (Must be 18 years of age)
- How long have you known about the G.O.T.T. and how did you first hear about it?
- How long have you known about the Magickal Arts?
- How long have you been practicing Witchcraft and any other forms of Magick?
- What do you have to offer the G.O.T.T.?
- How could your membership with the G.O.T.T. affect your own personal standards?
- Have you ever belonged to a magickal organization, coven or other group?
- If the answer is affirmative to question 7, what are your expectations of the G.O.T.T., with respect to your personal experience of other groups or organizations?
- Consider individual responsibility. How responsible do you consider yourself to be, concerning your own affairs?
- Consider social responsibility. How responsible are you toward other people?
- For how long do you anticipate yourself being a member of the G.O.T.T.?
- Have you ever experienced paranoia over a long duration of time?
- Do you have any particular obsessions?
- What made you decide to join the G.O.T.T.?
- What would you like to gain from joining the G.O.T.T.?
- How would you describe your sense of humor?
- Do you have a problem calling yourself a witch? If yes, please explain?
- Do you have extreme prejudice against religion?